WORK WITH TOWN & COUNTRY AND EXPERIENCE -
- Positive working environment
- Opportunities to work on large, high-tech wastewater, water treatment and stormwater management projects
- Team based management structure that provides opportunities to learn and grow professionally
- Great working environment, family atmosphere with company sponsored events
- Opportunity to work with many wonderful municipal clients
Town & Country Engineering,
Inc. is seeking a Mid-Level Water/Wastewater Engineer to join our Engineering
Team at either our Madison or Kenosha office.
The position will involve a
full range of project management, planning, design, and operational services in
the water/wastewater field. Responsibilities will include working with
engineers, contractors, manufacturers, and clients on:
- Assessing existing treatment
facilities for proposed upgrades to equipment and systems.
- Manage and establish work
priorities on a daily basis for multiple projects.
- Work independently to evaluate,
select, and apply various wastewater/water technologies, equipment, and
processes, in order to detect ways to improve performance and compliance with
- Construction and project
- Attending client meetings and
The successful candidate for
this position should have the following requirements:
- Three to five years of
experience in wastewater projects planning, design, and construction.
- Knowledge of the wastewater
industry and technology trends, including all aspects of treatment systems from
studies through construction, including operator assistance.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil
Engineering or Environmental Engineering.
- Excellent written and verbal
communication skills and be capable of working efficiently with clients,
contractors, regulatory agencies, and internal staff.
- A current Wisconsin PE license
or the ability to obtain one within six months.
- 5+ years of experience in
wastewater engineering field.
- Master's degree with wastewater
- Knowledge and experience in the
water engineering field
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a quality municipal consulting
engineering firm serving clients throughout Wisconsin.
TO APPLY FOR A POSITION:
Please forward your resume and cover letter to:
Town & Country Engineering, Inc.
2912 Marketplace Drive, Suite 103
Madison, WI 53719
Town & Country Engineering is an equal opportunity employer.