Town & Country Engineering, Inc., a Consulting Engineering Firm providing municipal, water and wastewater engineering services for over 40 years, is seeking a full-time survey/engineering technician in our Rhinelander office.
A successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in surveying, civil engineering, or a closely related field.
- One to five years of professional experience.
- State certification or licensure as a professional land surveyor.
- Land surveying or construction surveying experience.
- Experience with computer-aided design tools, such as AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
- Written and verbal communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take measurements and determine property boundaries.
- Perform topographic and as-built surveys.
- Assist with construction staking or site layout surveys.
- Coordinate with field survey crews.
- Assist with zoning and permitting applications.
- Provide technical expertise to other individuals in the company.
Compensation is dependent on experience and skill level. The salary range is $58,000 to $70,000 annually. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a quality municipal consulting engineering firm serving clients throughout Wisconsin.
Along with competitive compensation, Town & Country Engineering, Inc. offers a year-end bonus program and benefits which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with 80% company-paid premiums.
- Reimbursement and support for tuition, continuing education, and professional development.
- Vacation and sick time, parental leave, and paid holidays.
- 401(k), profit-sharing, and potential for stock ownership (we are 100% employee-owned).