Town & Country Engineering, Inc., a Consulting Engineering Firm providing Municipal, Water and Wastewater Engineering Services for over 40 years, is seeking an entry level Wastewater/Water Staff Engineer to join our Engineering Team at our Kenosha office.
As a Wastewater/Water Staff Engineer, a candidate will be involved in a full range of wastewater planning, design, and operation services. Responsibilities will include working with project engineers, project managers, and clients on:
- Assessing existing wastewater treatment facilities for proposed upgrades to equipment and systems.
- Manage and establish work priorities on a daily basis for multiple projects.
- Work with senior level engineers to evaluate, select, and apply various wastewater/water technologies, equipment, and processes, to detect ways to improve performance and compliance with environmental regulations.
- Construction management and inspection.
- Attending client meetings.
The successful candidate for the Wastewater Staff Engineer position should have the following requirements:
- Have taken extensive courses relating to water and wastewater engineering, hydraulics, biology, and other related courses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be capable of working efficiently with clients, contractors, regulatory agencies, and internal staff.
- Any experience in the wastewater industry will be a benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a quality municipal consulting engineering firm serving clients throughout Wisconsin and an opportunity to grow within the company.
Town & Country Engineering, Inc. offers competitive compensation, year-end bonus, and benefits which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with 80% company-paid premiums.
- Reimbursement and support for tuition, continuing education, and professional development.
- Vacation and sick time, parental leave, and paid holidays.
- Work from home options.
- 401(k), profit-sharing, and potential for stock ownership (we are 100% employee-owned).