Town & Country Engineering, Inc. is seeking a full-time Senior BIM Technician for our Madison office. A successful candidate will be responsible for using building information modeling (BIM) software to create 3D building models and generate 2D drawings and documents.
• Use BIM software, such as AutoCAD, Revit, and Navisworks, to create 3D building models and generate 2D drawings and documents.
• Collaborate with Municipal, Water, and Wastewater engineers to design and plan construction projects.
• Identify and resolve conflicts or issues in the design process and come up with creative solutions to complex problems.
• Ensure that designs are compliant with industry standards and building codes.
• Manage projects from start to finish, including organizing and prioritizing tasks, and meeting deadlines.
• Conduct site visits and inspections to ensure that construction is proceeding as planned.
• Stay up to date on the latest trends and technologies in the field of BIM engineering.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as civil engineering, architecture, or construction management. 5 plus years of professional experience preferred.
• Proficiency in BIM software, such as AutoCAD, Revit, and Navisworks.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Attention to detail and the ability to produce high-quality work under tight deadlines.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team and demonstrate a sense of urgency in achieving goals and project deadlines.
• Knowledge of industry standards and building codes.
Compensation is dependent on experience and skill level. The salary range is $58,000 – $75,000 annually. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a quality municipal consulting engineering firm serving clients throughout Wisconsin.
Along with competitive compensation, Town & Country Engineering, Inc. offers a year-end bonus program and benefits which include:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with 80% company-paid premiums.
• Reimbursement and support for tuition, continuing education, and professional development.
• Vacation and sick time, parental leave, and paid holidays.
• 401(k), profit-sharing, and potential for stock ownership (we are 100% employee-owned).