Town & Country Engineering, Inc. is seeking a full-time Senior Electrical Engineer/Designer to join our Engineering Team at our Madison or West Bend office.
The position will involve a full range of electrical planning, design, and operational services for
water/wastewater projects. Responsibilities will include working with engineers, contractors,
manufacturers, and clients on:
- Design portions of a project related to electrical systems and code requirements. Design to
include power, lighting, instrumentation, and controls.
- Research commercially available equipment and specify equipment needs based on project
and available technologies.
- Calculate costs for proposed work while monitoring costs throughout all phases of the design
- Coordinate design and schedule with other disciplines such as process, HVAC, mechanical,
administrative, and equipment suppliers.
- Conduct periodic site observations and other services required by the contract service
The successful candidate for this position should have the following requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in electrical power and/or SCADA design and construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, or equivalent training.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office programs, AutoCAD MEP, and Revit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and capable of working efficiently with
clients, contractors, regulatory agencies, and internal staff.
- A current Wisconsin PE or Designer of Engineering Systems license or the ability to obtain
one within 6 months.
- Have a desire to work in the consulting industry.
- Prior experience in the municipal water and wastewater markets and an understanding of
water and wastewater processes from an electrical standpoint.
Town & Country Engineering, Inc. offers competitive compensation with qualifications and experience, year-end bonus, along with a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with 80% company-paid premiums.
- Reimbursement and support for tuition, continuing education, and professional development.
- Vacation and sick time, parental leave, and paid holidays.
- 401(k), profit-sharing, and potential for stock ownership (we are 100% employee-owned).
Our firm is committed to fostering a supportive and inclusive work environment that encourages professional growth and advancement.
Town & Country Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from individuals of all backgrounds. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.